This.Is.The.Beginning.End.

_______________________________________________

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What is in store?

I am busy with school with my class at the comm. college (which I just qualified to be exempt from the final), and my ind. study courses. I am taking my first Bio mid term next week and my only Hist. mid term the week after. I just started a job at JCPenney's for the holidays. I have been in training this week and will be busy selling at the jewelry and watch counter come Saturday. I have also been offered a job working at Scope Art fair in Miami in early Dec. and am going to call them today to let them know if i'll take it. So far, it's yes. It's just one week and I should earn about $1,200.00. That will help me with my other expenses for sure.

Ellie has been very occupied with her missionary who has just gotten home and dealing with all that. He is not out east as far as I know, but back in the states and they talk to each other regularly I gather. I feel best about giving her as much room as she needs right now - which is a lot. She knows how I feel and that I am very much here for her and will be if and wehn things with him don't work out. It just hit me that this could appear as my being her second choice, but I don't really feel that way. If she doesn't like him then she was not her first choice after all. And I can respect that, either way it goes.

Kendra just got accpeted to get her Bachelor's from Univ. of Florida in Gainesville, about 3 hours north of us. She is very excited about it and I too feel like this will be a good and progressive change for her as she continues to deal with her life post-divorce. She has offered to be my roommate out there but I would not be going to UF, but the Comm College there and I am not sure it is worth the expense when i can live at home for free and keep doing more ind. Study classes. no, I think I will stay here through April then decide where to go for the summer then back to BYU in the fall if I can make sure to get back in.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hang in there sweetie. It will all work out for the best. I am working on a film (writing). I can't wait to email some of it to you. :) They haven't made a decision on Single's Ward yet...I broke up with Shawn (he was a psycho) and all is well. Give me a call when you have some time.

Andrew said...

oh byu. the only way i could go back is if i lived in springville or something.

love sucks!