This.Is.The.Beginning.End.

_______________________________________________

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me in Miami

I am going to be in Miami Beach for the first two weeks of December for Scope Art Fair, they hired me free-lance and I will be doing what I did last time which is help with exhibitor relations, I have also been asked to participate in a performance art piece that will collect money or charity.I think it will be a great time. I am excited to see Helen and Sadie again.

Also, the intern I hired before I left for this semester is a BYU student and Scope accepted him, after seeing the video I gave them, to receive a grant to perform a performance piece as well. He and his wife and his associate from BYU as well will all be there. I looked on lds.org to find the local chapel and it says there is a Singles branch in Miami Beach. I hope to be able to go there for the Christmas devotional and church on Sunday.

Florida is, as always, a nice retreat and it's great to be at home especially during the holidays. I am working on classes and it is going better than expected. I thought I would hate having to spend my time working on school but it is going well and I enjoy doing it at my pace. I can't believe how much I miss working full time though and have set up an internship with a research company for the next semester and am working out another one for summer with an investment company.

I am going to Park City in January for the Sundance Film festival but I think I will be coming up to New York for a visit in february or March.

No comments: