This.Is.The.Beginning.End.

_______________________________________________

Thursday, January 19, 2006

"the art world is the fart" world

What happens when you sit around hoping that someone is going to discover that you have no ability for the job you've been hired to accomplish. I don't know because I am a genius at what I do and I wouldn't be here if that weren't the case. Just the other day I sat around as artists whose esoteric work garners millions of dollars from the richest, most pompous collectors from the Greek isles came to me begging me to share in their wealth and show their work in our top tier Chelsea gallery. You see, somehow I attract these fools like flies, but have to regretfully decline because we just don't work like that with those types of people. No, it is important to maintain integrity in this business of wolves, and I for one will eat gruel instead of just take on some artist because their work will "allow me to eat everyday," or "make it possible for me to pay my rent and clothe myself." I am a man of integrity, I will starve for my art...ists.

No comments: