This.Is.The.Beginning.End.

_______________________________________________

Sunday, January 22, 2006

All I Do Is Party

After coming in at 4 am last night from my fifth party this weekend (and counting), I feel confident that I am adjusting to life in the city pretty well. Between the girls in my singles ward and the girls at my gallery, I have more invitations then I can resonably handle - at least to be able to attend church at 9:30 with more than 4 hours of sleep.

Oh, and I'm about to become a very serious book buyer; why not, gosh! I have come across a contmeporary French philosopher whose name I was told is "Wellbottom." That can't be right, my google search is not helping on this one though. But I am avidly looking for the French version of his writing, so if you come across it let me know.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

maybe it is actually of german origin, you know like vellbottom. i read a book once and it was just kind of boring. in other news, i pulled out the ratchety sewing machines and have been practicing my skillz. thats right, it is totally hip to be a seamster. i have had numerous (and by numerous i mean three) inquiries about my abilities to sew. all three would like their very own andrew glassett original garment. but before i can do that i need to think of a name for my company. andrew glassett is just not that interesting of a name.

Collin said...

duh, name it f@g. that would be great in a post-ironic sort of way. (People use the term post-ironic here quite frequently and i am mounting a lawsuit against infringement of copyright.)

Andrew said...

that is funny to me, about the whole post-ironic thing. by the way, remember how new yorkers didn't even understand our humor when we were there? how is that going? or have you already become one of the non-offensive schmoozers? the name f@g is funny because is is kind of racist at the same time (f@t=f at g=fat g). that is funny to me.