This.Is.The.Beginning.End.

_______________________________________________

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let's Try This Again

Here I am, sitting once again watching Project Runway reruns. The weather keeps tempting to drop but sits tauntingly in the mid 80s. Evert morning, before I read my scriptures I go to the weather channel to see what the day will bring - and if I can finally where my new jeans. Snotty weather, has a mind of its own. I am trudging through the monatany of school - community college even. I have dropped so far. But, there is an upside, I am one semester closer to graduation. When that might be is anyone's guess. Until then I can keep going to my sanctuary, I happily have a renewed temple recommend and it as my goal to attend once a month. The Institute Ward that I attend here in Gainesville goes frequently on Orlando Temple trips so there is ample opportunity for me to go - and little room for excuse.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you posted again. I hope the weather cooperates for your new jeans!

Hilary said...

FINALLY! You emerge! I wish you were coming to my wedding. Kari is coming from England. Of course, I understand that college calls and it sounds like things are starting to materialize...Just finish. Give it 6 months and everything will make sense...how's that for a chinese fortune cookie?

P.S. new literature selection for you "Lamb" by Christaphor Moore...you'll love it.